Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
OUTDOOR RETAILER INSPIRATION AWARDS
The Outdoor Retailer Inspiration Awards presented by adidas Outdoor celebrate champions of the outdoor community who inspire and encourage others to enjoy, participate in and support outdoor recreation. Annual awards are presented to individuals, organizations and companies.
Who inspires you? Who is sharing their voice or platform to better the lives of others through the outdoors? What brands and organizations are making significant contributions in support of outdoor recreation?
Consider all angles of inspiration when nominating – impact, creativity, service, technology, philanthropy, engagement, longevity, sustainability, activities, adversity and awareness.
Nomination categories include:
Nominations for the Outdoor Retailer Inspiration Awards will be accepted up until 5 p.m. PT on May 10, 2019.
- Lifetime Achievement: Reinhold Messner, Fred Beckey, Jeff Lowe, John Roskelley, Skip Yowell, Kristine McDivitt Tompkins, Jake Burton Carpenter and Donna Carpenter
- Individual: Martin Fox, Erik Weihenmayer, Bill Sweasy, Timmy O’Neill, Jeremy Collins, Andy Janicki, Peter Metcalf, Kimberley Barreda
- Manufacturer: Mountain Mama, The North Face, Suunto, Timbuk2, Patagonia, Life Straw, KEEN, United By Blue
- Retailer: REI, Nantahala Outdoor Center, The Mountaineer, Alpenglow Sports, Tahoe Mountain Sports, Gear Coop
- Nonprofit: First Descents, National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), The Sierra Club, Mission Outdoors Volunteers, Soldiers to Summits, Outdoor Afro, NOLS: Expedition Denali, National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA), Big City Mountaineers, Veterans Expeditions, Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
- Youth: Matt Moniz, Jackie Timmins, Lilian Rose Weihert, Margo Hayes